Patios are a great addition to any outdoor property, but there are a few things you should consider before installing one. First, you want to choose a material that is durable and will last a long time, especially with the weather conditions here in Florida. Next, you should consider investing in a design rendering so you know what the finished product will look like before installation begins. Finally, you should take the time to ensure you hire the right company to install your patio.
1. Choose a material for your new patio that is durable and can withstand the elements.
When installing a new patio, you want to make sure you choose durable materials that will stand the test of time. After all, the last thing you want is for your investment to become damaged, especially so soon after installation. Not only that, but the weather fluctuates a lot here in Florida, so it’s important to choose materials that can withstand the elements year-round. Here are some popular options that you can choose from:
- Concrete pavers: Concrete pavers are highly durable, versatile, and weatherproof. They also come in a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes, so you can customize them however you’d like.
- Brick: Bricks have a traditional, classic look and will be able to stand up to the elements.
- Cobblestone: This natural stone material gives a very old-fashioned look, much like old cobblestone roads.
- Flagstone: Flagstone is a kind of natural stone that is sturdy and doesn’t absorb heat, so it stays cool to the touch.
- Travertine pavers: Travertine is highly customizable, as it comes in a variety of colors and patterns. It’s also porous, which makes it slip- and heat-resistant.
Some popular paver patterns you can choose for your new patio include basketweave, herringbone, running bond, and stack bond.
2. Invest in a design rendering to view your patio before installation begins.
Before committing to a new patio, it’s a great idea to invest in a design rendering. A design rendering will allow you to see what your new patio will look like when it’s finished before installation begins. This is important because you don’t want to end up with a patio you don’t like after it’s too late. If you find something you don’t like about the design, you’ll have a chance to make changes and tweaks to ensure your patio is made exactly the way you want.
3. Take the time to make sure you’re hiring the right company to install your patio.
Before you officially commit to a company to install your patio, you want to do a little research to make sure you’re hiring a quality one. The first indicator that you’ve chosen a good company is if they’ve been in business for a long time. Longevity is a sign that the company likely provides high-quality services, as they probably wouldn’t be in business for very long if they didn’t. With a project as extensive as a patio, you don’t want to choose a company that’s been around for a short time because they may not be as experienced.
It’s also important to look for any reviews customers may have left about the company. If they have mostly positive reviews, you’ll know you’re in good hands. After all, you don’t want to go with one that has more negative mentions than anything else since that likely indicates they don’t provide quality services.
Call us today to schedule our patio installation service!
Patios can enhance your outdoor living space, which is why we offer our patio installation service. At Three Seasons, we offer several highly customizable materials for you to choose from and can even create a design rendering so you can see the patio before we install it. We’ve been serving local areas since 1997, and we have dazzling reviews to show that we provide high-quality services.
We provide our patio installation service to properties in Palmetto, Parrish, Bradenton, and the surrounding areas in Florida. Call us at 941-748-4613 to schedule our patio installation service today!